Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nike SB - Mosquitoes























At first glance these shoes seem to be a little to "funky" but as you read on you might change your mind. The Mosquitoes were released on November of 2008. Inspired by...well..mosquitoes. The laces have bloody tips, along with the blood speckled mid sole, and the skin colored body. The green on this shoe reminds me of poison or insects in general. The material of this shoe reminds me of Slam citys and The jedis material.

The mosquitoes are very unique and has a certain feel to it. I have never been a big fan of funky colored shoes but this pair has captured me. The way the shoe is made reminds me of the old Nike SB shoes where the craftsmanship was top notch.





















My personal rating for The Mosquitoes

Color - 6.5 / Like I said before the colors on this shoe do not fancy me much.

Design - 8.5 / The design on this is very original and clever. IE, the blood splatter and the bloody tips of the laces.

Originality - 8.5 / I guess these are pretty original because there has not been a pair of SBs that was based around an insect. Correct me if im wrong.

Material - 9 / Very nice material. Like i mentioned before, it reminds me of slam citys and jedis.

Overall - 8.125 = A nice pair of SB's.

If you want these shoes.

Skip to my shoe
$120 exc. s&h


Flightclub $140 (def. overpriced imo.)


or try ebay and issforums

No comments:

Post a Comment